Frequently asked questions


How do I get assistance from The Good Samaritan Fund for Animals?

Ask your vet! Park County Animal Hospital is the location we work with. The veterinarians are local.

How do I qualify?

For spay/neuter surgeries you must be a South Park resident.

With the veterinary assistance you must be a resident and also be considered low income.

How much assistance can I get?

For spay/neuter surgery vouchers we pay $75. Park County Animal Hospital offers an additional $25 assistance. Other assistance is for low income individuals and our limit is $200-$250. This is not a promised amount. The normal amount given is 20% of the bill up to the $200 limit